When they apply for a new loan, they need to mention your full name in the ‘refer a friend’ box at the bottom of the application form. We will then link them to your account and if they’re approved and get a new loan, we will apply a $50 credit to both of your loans.
There’s no limit on how many people you can refer, or how many times you can redeem our $50 refer a friend credit, so you could actually pay your whole loan off simply by referring friends.
You can tell your friends about our promotion and have them mention your name in their application form. Or you can share our Facebook page on your timeline and put a note in there about the promotion. Remember we pay $50 off your loan AND their loan, so it’s in their best interests to mention you in their application form.
*Key points with our refer a friend promotion
– $50 paid off both loans, when a new customer gets a loan (approved and advanced)
– The new customer must mention the full name of the person who referred them on their application form
– No limit on how many times you can get the $50 credit for referring a friend
– We can’t give $50 cash, it can only be offered as a credit on an active loan. Once a loan is repaid a credit can’t be applied.
– The $50 credit will be withdrawn if either customer withdraws under the cooling off period