Hardship – we’re here to help
If you’re struggling financially and finding it difficult to make your repayments, please contact us immediately.
We understand that things don’t always go to plan and we’ve got a range of options for customers who are going through difficult times.
We offer all customers the option to make a hardship application when they’re facing unforeseen circumstances. Every situation is different, with some events such as deaths, accident or illness being obvious reasons for hardship. But there are a whole range of different events that can put you in a position of financial difficulty. It could be a landlord requesting you move out or a sick child requiring you to take unpaid leave from work. Whatever it is, we can work something out.
The best thing to do is give us a call and let us know of your situation. We can then run through all of your options and if you want to make a hardship application, you can do so by following the below guidelines.
To apply for hardship please send us an email titled ‘Hardship application’ with the following information.
- Your full name and current physical address.
- Your current phone number and email address.
- The reason you’re in a position of hardship.
- How much you can afford to pay at present and how frequently you can pay.
- How long you will need to get back on your feet (approximate).
- If you’ve spoken to anyone about your finances and if you’d be willing to meet with a budget advisor.
We will respond within one business day to let you know the status of your application. We will need you to send us a copy of your bank statements within three days of your hardship application, so we can verify your income and expenses, then come back to you with some options.